THE MAGAZINE FOR SCANDINAVIANS IN SPAIN | media 2013
Solkysten was founded in 1981. Today we are the oldest magazine for foreigners in Spain.
Although the magazine is printed in Danish, we have many Swedish and Norwegian readers. Our content is unique, they say.
We organize concerts, seminars, shows, golf tournaments .... Advertisers have many benefits from the active interaction between the magazine and our readers.
As we write our website www.solkysten.eu is going through a major development.
The printed articles from the magazine are to be complemented on the website by more service-minded information for our readers and advertisers.
We have always been here because we have never ceased to develop.
• Varied reading - entertaining and informative
• We write about: Travel | Spains history | Golf | Gastronomy & Wine | Culture | Fashion | Health & Beauty ...
• Background articles on politics and society relations. Our readers are kept up-to-date on tax- and residence rules
and they recieve useful tips on private economy.
• A section on what is going on in the Danish community. Solkysten is the indispensable ”members magazine” for many
thousands of Danes in the active club and society life..
Most of our readers are within the age range of 35 to 65 with a purchasing power of medium to high. Reader surveys show that:
• 80% live of their wealth
• 90% have their own home
• 65% have two cars within the family
• 75% travel at least four times a year
• 40% play golf
Despite being a Danish edited magazine many of our readers are Norwegian and Swedish.
DISTRIBUTION / PRINT
• In Spain the magazine is distributed monthly - FOR FREE in certain locations where large congregations of Scandinavians
reside in Costa del Sol from Almuñécar to Sotogrande.
• The magazine is administered by our advertisers, societies and clubs, golf courses and other Scandinavian meeting
• Suscriptions – You can suscribe to Solkysten – this is especially favourable for our readers abroad.
• Free Newsletter - Solkysten is also sent to 2.000 subsribers as a PDF file around one week before publication date. This
has turned out to be a very popular form of reading the magazine.
Costa del Sol is your best contact for a market with high purchasing power. The only Scandinavian magazine published both on the west coast, east coast, Madrid and Barcelona. The only read by all Scandinavians.
You can download the marketing folder with pricelist as a PDF file here
Av. Clemente Diaz Ruiz, 4 | Edif. Tres Coronas A-103 | 29640 Fuengirola | Málaga | Spanien
Tel: +34 952 47 22 48 | Fax +34 952 48 28 22 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | www.solkysten.eu